Thank you so much Ava's Mummy from Beautiful Songbird for this blog award.
Confession time...It's noon on a Sunday and I'm still in my PJ's nursing a killer hangover, so I'm feeling especially stylish today (snicker).
But wow, I can't believe I've been given an award for this blog. A blog that I wasn't sure anyone would want to read. After all, who wants to read about a grieving mother and a dead baby? But as it turns out, there are many of you who, just like me, are struggling down this road. We have reached out into cyberspace and found each other. None of us would choose to be here, but sometimes it's nice to know I'm not alone. So thank you again Ava's Mummy.
Here's how this award works.
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
- Make sure you contact these bloggers to let them know about the award.
- I swam with dolphins a few years ago in Puerto Vallarta and it was an amazing experience.
- I am an avid wine enthusiast. I drag my husband wine tasting in every country we visit that makes wine.
- I love to travel. I've got a list of places to see that keeps growing and growing with Morocco, Sardinia, Tokyo, and Cape Town topping the list at the moment.
- No matter how long I live outside the US, I will always be a California girl at heart.
- I have just started exercising again, hopefully this time I will stick to it.
- I was in a Sorority in college and still keep in touch with many of my sorority sisters.
- None of my friends or family (except for my husband) know about this blog. I'm not brave enough to tell any of them about it or to let them read it. So I blog in secret, well except for you lovely readers. So thank you for being here to read my words and offer encouragement. It helps more than you will ever know.
I'm fairly new to blogging but I've already found some amazing blogs. So I went through my list and picked these 15. I tried to pick blogs who have not already received this award in order to share the love. Please stop by and check them out, I think you will enjoy reading them as much as I do.
- Leslie at Cullen's Blessings
- Sarah at Hope, Interrupted
- Missy at Mommy's Sunshine
- Tess at My Space
- Jessica at Four Plus an Angel
- AKD at Little Footprints
- Louise's Mom at Now What?
- KAM at Our New Normal
- Teresa at Our Sweet Angel
- Paula at wyatt's ways
- Jessica at Two Pieces of My Heart
- Patty at Journey of Loss, Hope, and Faith
- Jenn at jenn's den
- Lindsay at It Just Takes One
- Megan at MJ's Memories