- I'm functioning at a pretty high level.
- I'm getting out and doing things.
- I'm making new friends.
- I'm not crying every day. Well maybe that one is a lie but I'm not crying as much.
- I'm injecting myself with needles every third day with ease.
- I'm somehow managing to juggle regular life with my ongoing frozen embryo cycle.
- I'm somehow managing to control my grief and not let the fear of a potential new pregnancy paralyze me.
It's all going swimmingly until something comes into contact with my bubble. It's very fragile to start with so it doesn't take much.