Sunday 21 August 2011

Just Added- Trying Again Timeline

I write about a lot of things on this blog. It's all a bit of a brain dump as I jump freely from one topic to another.

I realize that this can make it hard to keep up sometimes. So I've added a tab at the top to keep track on my donor egg IVF journey. A timeline of where I'm at and where I've been.

So if you're a new follower and want to know how I got here you don't have to wade through all my other posts to figure it all out.

Although I do hope you will still read them at some point. Just saying! : )

Here's a link to the tab, or you can just click on the words Trying Again Timeline near the top of my page, just next to My Story.

3 comments:

  1. You are on an awesome journey that I know will give you the joy of your hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beleive this is my first time here and I am very moved by your story. Your balloon release was beautiful, I am sure your son enjoyed receiving all those special thoughts. I will be following your journey and hope this next cycle brings you much joy. P.S. I wouldn't share the Rolos either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Rolo sharing!! :)

    I look forward to reading until you bring a baby home.

    ReplyDelete