I have heard all about how crazy the hormones you have to inject during any IVF cycle can make you. I've heard especially bad things about lupron which is what I'm currently injecting into my not-so-flat tummy. Actually, having a bit of extra "fluff" on my tummy makes it much easier to squeeze and jab. So yay for not being skinny!
I'm now wondering when it will come. The crazy I mean.
- Perhaps it's waiting until the hubby gets home tomorrow morning from his business trip?
- Perhaps it's waiting until I chat with my parents on Skype on Sunday?
- Perhaps it's waiting until the 4th of July party we're attending this weekend?
- Perhaps it's waiting until my bikini wax next Tuesday?
- Perhaps it's waiting until we get to the airport next Friday? Ooh, airports are good places to bring out the crazy.
- Or perhaps it will spring out at me when I'm least expecting it?
Or maybe it's already here and I just haven't noticed it yet. The hubby is away and I've been so busy running errands the past 2 days that I haven't seen any of my friends either. So perhaps the crazy is here but there's no one around to tell me. If that's the case than that's OK. Ignorance is bliss!
*Disclaimer- When I say crazy I'm referring to the hormonal mess that people become when they inject mass quantities of hormones into themselves in order to try and have a baby. I am not speaking about anyone with an actual mental illness and do not mean it in a derogatory way. If I have offended anyone with the use of the word crazy, I apologize profusely and blame the hormones!