I have too much going on right now and it's driving me absolutely nuts.
Here are the balls I'm juggling at the moment.
- Grieving my son (this one is a biggie).
- Having to move to a new flat.
- Our upcoming Egg Donor IVF cycle.
- Planning a trip home to see the family.
- My hubby's potential new job role.
- All the rest of normal life stuff.
- Grief- well that's an ongoing one which I don't expect to be settled anytime soon.
- Moving- I swear this one is going to be the death of me. I thought we had it all sorted and now it appears it may all fall through. There are some terms on the lease that we are having trouble agreeing to. I thought this one was all settled,,,,,, but it's not. I have tons to do to prepare for this move. But I can't do any of it until we are sure where we're going and when. We have to be out of this place in early July so I'm starting to panic slightly.
- The cycle- this one is moving forward well. We have been checking the database and hope to find our perfect donor soon. Thanks for all the advice I got on this one. The big thing up in the air with this one is the dates. You see, we can't make other plans until we know exactly when this will all happen. So we're in this crazy limbo where we want to make plans but we can't. I hate limbo.
- Trip home- was planned for late July, but may have to be pushed back if we are in the middle of our donor egg cycle. Or not if we're not. I need to book tickets in advance in order to avoid paying a fortune, but I can't. And it's driving me crazy.
- Hubby's job- no he's not changing companies or anything. But he may be given a slightly bigger role than he currently has. If he gets it then it will involve more travel, but to some pretty cool places that I can tag along to. This is good news, but it adds stress. It hasn't officially happened yet,,,, but it might,,, or it might not. So for now it's just another ball to juggle.
- Normal life- well let's see, there is no food in the house. I haven't worked out in weeks. My house is a complete mess. I have a million things on my to do list. So pretty much I've dropped this ball already.
Can we just get one thing settled???