Saturday 13 May 2017

Guess Who's Back?

Hello, Hello,,,, is this thing on???

It's been a while my friends. I'm not sure anyone is still reading, but here goes nothing.

It's been a long road, but my family and I are finally moving back home! The expats are finally repatriating!!!!

I love that I can say, "My Family." Because after all, when I first started writing this blog, there was only The Hubby and I. Our dreams of a family were years from becoming a reality.

Here is a quick update. Frostina and Olea are keeping me on my toes. I'm not sure I still like their blog names, but for now that's we are. They are almost 5 and almost 3. Most days they love each other while simultaneously fighting like cats and dogs. They love each other deeply, and yet they torture me and each other on a daily basis.

After an international assignment and then a job on the east coast, we are finally moving back to California. It's a long story; one which I will talk about in time. But for now I'm just happy to be back in this space..... and I hope a few of you are still reading.....

I'd love to hear from you if you are,....

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back! I went looking for you as we embarked on the DE route ourselves for our last baby (she's now almost 9 months old), but your blog wasn't visible and I couldn't find your email address. Sounds like the upcoming move will be a good one! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see this pop up in my blog feed! Welcome back to the states!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see your post in my feed reader! Glad you're headed home and can't wait to read more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 loved seeing your blog pop up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Where in California? I'm in the Bay Area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're in Southern California for now but may end up in the bay area.

      Delete
  6. Welcome back! I started getting notifications in my email about your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are stuck with your online management assignment then in this case you can opt for our Database Management Assignment help. we provide the best assignment online assignment help.
    We also provide Distributed 20Databse 20Assignment 20help. for students across the globe.
    for more information contact us +16692714848

    ReplyDelete