Friday 15 August 2014

Happy 4th Birthday In Heaven

I'm a day late on this and even though I have the best excuse in the world,,,,, new baby and house guests,,, I feel guilty.

Mommy and Daddy love you and miss you every day. Your sisters don't really understand you yet, but we talk about you all the time. Thank you for looking out for them and keeping them safe.

We bought you a balloon but your sister Frostina wants to play with it, so we will probably send it to you this weekend.

We wish you were here with us.

Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Frostina, and Olea

4 comments:

  1. Sending belated birthday hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a celebration no matter when it happens. Happy belated birthday to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs and happy belated birthday to your angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am late coming to this post too... but I wanted to stop by and make sure I shared in sending love to you for your sweet boy's 4th birthday. I imagine no birthday is easy, and love from all around can be soothing towards something that will never quite heal xox

    ReplyDelete